People come and go

Those four words seem so serious as years go by. Be friending with some people mean decided to swim into life together, having fun, knowing ups & downs, and anything we could pass together.

But then,

Life changes, each of us having a different life cycle and prioritizing more than one thing to spend 24 hours a day in life. I am grateful for knowing new friends and I am okay to not have an energy for reaching so many friends. That's just how the meaning from those early four words feel the relatable.

Those friends are dividing into so many parts in my life. There is a friend whom I like to be with when I am traveling, hiking or doing any other sport activity. There is a friend whom I know that I only need to sit in a place together, drink, eat, and talk about anything because the most rewarding thing about them is the conversations only us two could have.

Adulting and be friending with everyone is impossible, we have our limits. And eventhough I know, I am deeply sad to cannot arranging time with some of my friends and they seem not doing an effort for allocating time with me. But anyway, deeply thanks for being in my life, everyone.

If we are meant to be, hopefully we can cross path (again) together in the near future. Have a nice day🌻

0 komentar