Il Capodanno 2019


“My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you when the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty, and peace within you. Because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, we are one. LEGAMI – We are dreamers.”

Hey, how’s life going on ?

New year eve in my life; nothing special thing happen except one year ago. It just different because I was on my exchange year in Italy so yeah I was so curious how’s new year eve there, in Italian they call il capodanno. So, I will say Buon Nuovo Anno that means Happy New Year!

It’s true if, in every part in the earth where we live in, each people has their own life. As a human being, we try to make a remarkable path right, and we’ll divide it in years. What’s your resolution and hopes in the year ahead? 

January 1st, 2018 to January 1st, 2019 

I lived in a bunch of emotions. I passed a roller coaster, there’s no stopping until the end of the day where I have to release my breath in the earth then change into a different kind of after life. I met new people, they all have a place in my heart. I learned so many life lessons. How’s exchange changed me in life. I learned how to look deep beneath my self. In life, it is how we’re grateful and makes every second of our breath meaningful with people surrounding us. 

I can say, in each month I have a particular story to tell me my self (so I can reflect) or well to you too. One thing that I am still afraid of simple thing maybe on your eyes but not to me, or might be you’ll agree with me;

I’m still, I couldn’t open my exchange year diary, I miss about last month to write in it. It is how all emotions every single day in Italy I wrote in. But no, I am still afraid, damn! Well in the other side of Italy, here in Indonesia, couple days ago I decided to start to welcome one book as my diary. A pink book with particular indian icon was given to me by Alice Tormen. My Italian plus indian girl ahahaha. Written in the cover of the book, 

“My soul honors your soul. I honor the place in you when the entire universe resides. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty, and peace within you. Because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, we are one. LEGAMI – We are dreamers.”

Ahh, Alice, you’re more than just sweet amore. I do really miss you. The words are super duper marvelous right? It is like the voice of her heart. I do believe she wanted me to know that we’re still near and will always be her best friend even millions of kilometers desperate us physically. Ti voglio bene Alice.

By this short story, I am telling you a piece of my life that full of beautiful emotions and peace. Life is not always easy breezy as what Instagram feed says, those all emotions in past years and everything ahead, being thankful is the key to everything. There will always a bright side. May life lead your way to a better future!

Buon Nuovo Anno a tutti!


Khansa dormitory,
January 1st, 2019

Ulima Nabila Adinta

2 komentar

  1. Kerasaa bangettt. Aku pernah merasakan hal yang sama, meski cuman 3 minggu!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Reverse culture shock emang selalu kerasa banget bro :")

      Hapus