Beauty Girl Inside the Beauty of South Tyrol




Lena,

The hills, the castle, and the lake are just the right side of me now

I’m telling you guys about the girl that's kind-hearted

She puts an emotional moment inside my heart

Yeah, you can know her as Lena Sailer. Yes, her surname is Sailer, if you guys know I don’t know when it has happened. One of Ski’er from Austria won some championship, my host dad told me. I think her blood is from Austria, she lives among the beautiful mountains in South Tyrol Italy. Now there the flowers and the apple trees are turning like a paradise to see with our natural eyes. Pretty much beauty

I don’t know how life brings me to know her. Like I’ve told you before in my journal in early January that we’re connected because of Oase. The girl that super cute and kindhearted too, especially to me hehe. Her words could make my heart fresh and believe in life ahead of me. 

Thank you Oase,

You’re such a fortune girl have Lena as one of your best friend in China. 

Oh my God, it is just how you grateful to your life dear and the world just feel like sooooo small. 

Because of Lena, I could see the super incredible winter in South Tyrol which one part in Males that we’ve been there freakin’ near to the border of Switzerland. And now, I could see from my eyes how the beauty of old city Innsbruck. I through the hills and the mountains that connected Italy and Austria.

Because of Lena and her family, I could decide the food that I like the most, that is Canederli. You should try really !!! Or maybe if you’re a lucky person I will cook it for you in Indonesia maybe. But I think I should cook it for Oase. About a few hours ago before the departure time of train separate me and Lena. She said, “And give my big hug to Oase. Cook canederli for Oase”

I replied sincerely without any consideration. I WILL COOK IT OF COURSE LENA.

Lena is the one who is soooo patient with me. She lets me sleep comfortably. She hears me what I want before we should leave some part of the pretty city. She asks me what I need. She protects me in everything. Ohh God I couldn’t imagine that a few hours ago will be last time I see you in Italy. But I keep your promise that you will come to Indonesia or maybe if there’s a big miracle like you said, I and Oase will explore Europe one day.

Lena, but one thing that I think is this is the power of kindness. I can feel how close you’re with Oase in China, you both had built the kind of kindness then you guys wouldn’t forget it and hope always to see again in person. Then, nowadays you feel like want to build that kindness to me. You did it babe !

I don’t know how much thank you I have to say to you. But trust me when you come to Indonesia I’ll be the best tour-guide haha with Oase too. We will hike some mountain there.

You’re such an elegant girl by your fashion, kindhearted girl by your eyes and smart girl by your intuition. You’re ROCKKK GURLLL !!

Anyway congratsss for Imagine Dragon and I am so much envy :( one day if the big miracle comes to me I will tell you that I go to the COLD PLAY concert. Okey, babe DANKE !

You know how much we love you !

Thank you for laugenbrot bread !

In bocca al lupo. Grazie carissima


Nabiladinta's hug 
Innsbruck - Bolzano,

1 Mei 2018

0 komentar