The End To The Peak, Alicia Snowy


The silent girl that oftenly only sit on her chair and do nothing is called Alicia. She is my classmate. A New Yorker. Yes, you can call her New Yorker because she was born there in a cold snowy winter 17 years ago. That is why her dad gave the word “Snowy” as her middle name. Believe it or not she is now my classmate. Almost 5 years. Ans of course she is teh only foreigner in my class. Probably because of culture problem, she talks rarely. Eventhough she has Indonesian look. I think her soul is still American.

Just like her middle name, she is cold as snow. But, deep beneath the surface she is a warm, kind and friendly. And that’s actually strengthen the idiom that says, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” Ups, we forget one thing. She is a big fan of words, literature and art. And let us pray for her so that she can be an artist in the future.

That is why I ask my request to her, “Alicia would you make a poem for me ?”. she describe me sincerely, it is truly special words. I couldn’t speak anything anyway

The End to The Peak
Another mountain to climb
Crossing the forest and clouds
Waiting to be called by her name
The winner receives her crown

Roaring away, echoing around
A shining armour at it’s place
She flights and flights endlessly
Unstoppable Unreplaced

Her name was heard from around the world
From west to east
Using her golden sword
Slaying courageous beasts
And hour to the peak

Giving all her might
Knowledge is what she seek
The toppest view is her sight
A few feet away

Her goal will be accomplished and honk her horn
And that is when the world realized
A leader was born

Alicia, Do you believe that I am as what you describe about ?

And you know, this poem already made me trembling. Alicia, the way you show your caring is a part that make me realize, how deep you’re to look around especially your friend, Nabila. Thank you so much, with all the heart


0 komentar