Auguri, Oase!


"Distance means so little when someone means so much"

Welcome Augustto welcome Harbin's Girl!

Getting to know you as my senior since 2012 made me so grateful, you are so cuteee, like seriously to say

We didn't talk that much in junior high school, but then, destiny made us getting to know each other better, darling♥ 

I am such a lucky girl for having you as my first speaker in many occasions, I cant remember how many times we passed debate competitions together, side by side. There, I learnt so much from you;how we should speaking and expressing english bravely, how we should trust in our self to expressing our ideas and so on.

In every case-building before we start to burn our self in order to fight in debate, you've told me your argument to me as your third speaker, "Bil you can do that, I believe in you!" You helped me by delivering your argument to clear the case. If I get to tell you, there a debate competition that I remember the most is when we were in SMADA hahaha, in our last debate that night with the motion, THIS HOUSE WOULD BE SINGLE. 

I think I dont need to re-tell that embarrassing yet funny story

--

The most meaningful phase was my period as AFS candidate and you were an AFSer in China. We kept in touch, in two directions to support each other. But it was you who supported me a lot, I thank you for that.. 

I cant imagine how I could stay that strong to stand up till life brought me to Italy. You've told me all those wise advices. Thank you to always be there in many ups and downs, and to help me in any way you can. By the time, it was my turn to go and finally became an AFSer

thankyou to sending me this cutest thing
in my birthday last year, amore!
It was you that connect me to part of your highlight during an exchange life by getting to meet Lena, your best friend in China. She treated me so well, I was thinking- it wouldn't be like this beautiful if you were not spreading kindness in China, it wouldn't be like this if you were not making your relationship in China as your best experience. 

Thankyou,

I can't wait to having journey with you and Lena, in Indonesia, India, or somewhere else in the world before we back to the Almighty :)

By now, it is so hard to having quality times, to talk each other anyway:( 

But, it doesn't matter because "Distance means so little when someone means so much" as AFS said. Grazie amoree

Take care of your self, stay inspiring and creating your words that I love it so much. OMGGG girl power🔥 

I wish you happiest birthday. Stay foolish!
Auguriii la mia carinissima amica💛💚💙


Sincerely,

Adinta

0 komentar